If you have a parking lot that is starting to fade, crumble, or develop potholes, figuring out how to fit parking lot paving into your property management budget can be a pain. Professional parking lot maintenance and asphalt repair services don’t have to be a headache with the help of your local trusted commercial paving contractor.
Anaheim CA’s parking lot paving experts, El Camino Asphalt, have the right paving services and professional asphalt expertise to help area property managers keep their parking lots looking good. Here’s how:
Parking Lot Paving Tips for Anaheim CA Property Managers
Things to Consider for New Pavement Installation
- Keep the life expectancy of your pavement in mind when considering the initial cost of a new parking lot versus savings over time.
- Find a paving contractor with experience in your area so that you get proper installation to ensure pavement durability.
- Make sure you’re installing proper drainage for your new pavement to increase its lifespan.
Timely Asphalt Repairs Extend Pavement Life Expectancy
- Getting cracks sealed when they’re small keeps them from growing larger and requiring more expensive repair processes like patching.
- Asphalt resurfacing replaces a damaged top layer of asphalt with brand new, doubling the life of your pavement without costing the same as a full depth replacement.
- Take advantage of free pavement inspections to keep abreast of the health of your commercial pavement.
Pavement Maintenance Saves Money
- Keeping up with pavement sweeping and cleaning of all oil spills and storm debris goes a long way to preventing asphalt damage over time.
- Regular asphalt sealcoating protects the parking lot surface from sun damage and wear.
- You can even protect concrete with professional cleaning and sealing.
El Camino Asphalt: The Parking Lot Experts in Anaheim CA
Contact Anaheim CAs commercial pavement experts, El Camino Asphalt, for all your parking lot paving needs, whether that’s professional parking lot installation or asphalt repairs. We offer a free pavement inspection to help develop a commercial pavement maintenance plan.