When getting asphalt paving work done, the main question many California property owners have is how long your asphalt paving will last. While most asphalt pavement lasts between 15 and 25 years, there are many factors that affect the lifespan of asphalt and concrete. The key to long-lasting asphalt is having a reputable paving company to install pavement correctly and keep up with maintenance.
Riverside CA’s parking lot paving experts, El Camino Asphalt, are that paving company. The professional paving contractors at El Camino Asphalt can not only install asphalt pavement properly, but they have the latest pavement maintenance methods to keep your pavement looking good for years.
How Long Does Asphalt Paving Last in Riverside CA?
The question of how long asphalt paving will last depends on a number of factors, including:
- Quality of the initial pavement installation
- Amount of traffic and wear
- Climate and exposure to sun and water
- Quality of the asphalt materials used in the installation
- Proper asphalt maintenance
How to Extend the Life of Your Asphalt Paving
- Ensure quality asphalt installation by contracting with the most reputable paving company in your local area
- Get regular asphalt sealcoating to protect the asphalt surface from wear and weather exposure
- Schedule pavement inspections often to catch developing pavement problems like cracks or shifting early
- Don’t be afraid to get your pavement resurfaced with asphalt repair services like milling and overlay
- Keep your asphalt pavement clean with regular professional sweeping and chemical cleaning
El Camino Asphalt: The Asphalt Paving Experts in Riverside CA
With decades of experience with installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement in communities like Riverside CA, the El Camino Asphalt paving crew is uniquely qualified to not only install pavement that will last but also keep that pavement looking good over the years.
For long lasting asphalt paving in Riverside CA, contact us right away. We offer free asphalt inspections too!